Beachside Camping near Mumbai | Let’s Go Outdoors
(Post Valentine’s and adventurous camp)
Beachside camping finally! After a long list of request for beachside camping near Mumbai, here’s the Let’s Outdoors touch for a Beachside Camping trip. Yes. Finally!
Embrace the change of weather with the warmth of love, waves of the sea and memories to cherish for a lifetime. Let’s camp right in front of the beach in Theronda near Revdanda (Alibag). This place is totally serene!
Valentine’s is just around the corner. Unfortunately, it’s not going to be a weekend. Well, this trip is POST VALENTINE’S types. Celebrate camping with your Valentine and Let’s Go Outdoors. You might have had romantic fantasies of walking on the beach sand with your partner’s hand in yours. No disturbance of tourists. No random noise. Away from the city and close to each other. We all love you, too. We try to serve you best for each of each Rupee you pay. Ultimately, all you remember is the moments that touched your hearts.
If you love to explore forts, lay in the sand and watch the stars, if you are looking for a beautiful weekend by the seaside, if you wish to take your partner, kids, friends or even pets (trained dogs or cats) this is a perfect camp for you.
This camp is not just going to be about staying the tents and having good food. This will also include 2 very important forts of Maharashtra’s coastal body, Konkan. We will visit Fort Khanderi, near Navgaon and Korlai fort at Korlai. The night at the campsite is going to be like what you see in the movies. More details on the itinerary.
Why these forts?
- Khanderi fort is one of the recently opened forts for tourists. Its Vetaleshwar temple is one of it’s kind.
- Khanderi lighthouse is one of the most prominent lighthouses on the west coast of India.
- You will be asked to find a rock which sounds like metal. It’s there – not kidding.
- Korlai Fort is one of the Portuguese forts on West Coast of India. The church here is more than 500 years old.
- A magnificent cannon with a face of puppy dog is the underrated beauty of this fort.
- Korlai Fort is constructed on a hill, on the ground, and in the sea. It’s one of it’s kind.
- Korlai is probably the most romantic lighthouse in Maharashtra. (We will watch sunset there).
- Korlai village has a language of its own. It’s a mixture of Portuguese and Marathi.
- More importantly, you can visit all the other forts in Alibag anytime. But this is the perfect season for these two forts.
Interested? Call us right now for bookings.
Sandesh Lad: +91 9920430579
What’s the itinerary?
07:00hrs Meet at Gateway of India
07: 30hrs Leave for Alibag in a non-AC boat.
08: 30hrs Arrive at Mandva Jetty
08:40hrs Take Non AC bus to Fort Khanderi
11:00hrs Arrive at Fort Khanderi – Take a boat ride to the fort – Explore the beautiful fort
12:30hrs Take a lunch break – Leave for Theronda
14:00hrs Arrive at the beach campsite – Check in – Freshen up – Unwind yourself in a naturally beautiful environment – Relax for a while – Explore the area around the campsite
16:00hrs Leave for Korai Fort – Explore fort & enjoy the surroundings – Back to the campsite – Evening at leisure, you can enjoy water splashing session at the beach – Bonfire & barbeque session will be arranged – Time for you to sing some of your favorite numbers, dance on some of the latest hits & enjoy evening at the beach – Dinner will be served – Stargazing session – Retire in your designated tents or you will always have a choice to stay awake all throughout the night – EOD
What’s the plan for the night?
We commence the night with a memorable Sunset. As long as we all are together, the night is always young. We conduct games with groups according to the size of the members. There’s going to be a campfire session before dinner. Let the artist in you colour the night. It’s kind of a post Valentine’s weekend, why not sing some SRK songs, Bollywood numbers on the tunes of a guitar?
Lay in the sand. Sit beside the campfire or listen to the waves under the sky full of stars. We also suggest to sleep in time so that we stick to the schedule on the next day.
Rise & shine early to melodious bird calls & crashing surf – Freshen up – indulge in outdoor games like football, frisbee, volleyball or badminton – Breakfast & tea will be served.
Time to click few more pics with the surroundings and enjoy the beach.
10:30hrs Wrap up, Pack your bags
11:00hrs Leave for Mumbai – En-route we will take a break for lunch
15:00hrs Leave for Mumbai in a non AC boat
17:00hrs Arrive in Mumbai by evening with wonderful memories to cherish for the lifetime.
Date : 17th – 18th February 2018
Cost per person : ₹ 3500/-
1. Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis in Camp (tented accommodation)
2. Meals (veg & non veg) – Evening snacks/tea, Dinner & Breakfast
3. 2 x Lunches (veg)
4. Transportation by non-AC boat and non AC bus
5. Boat ride charges to Fort Khanderi
6. All other permission and permits
7. All taxes
Breakfast on day1, Cold drinks, Tips, Travel Insurance, Emergency Rescue, Medical Expenses, Extra Stay and Transport other than mentioned in the service.
Extra food and drinks apart from specified meals.
What is not mentioned in inclusions
Please note : We are going to camp on the beach & isn’t a permanent camp structure, therefore the toilet facilities are absolutely basic but hygienic. Please do not expect luxurious arrangements at the camp.
Bookings are open. Call us right away.
Sandesh Lad: +91 9920430579