River Rafting in Kolad | One day adventure
Want to experience the thrill in the waters? Become a part of exciting water rafting adventure at Kolad. Let’s go to Kolad for River Rafting experience.
Famous for white water rafting, Kolad is a small village in the Raigad district of Maharashtra. It lies on the banks of River Kundalika. It boasts of natural beauty which blooms during the monsoons. The majestic valleys and picturesque backdrops make Kolad a treat for nature lovers. The river Kundalika is a big attraction here especially for people who interested in whitewater rafting. The Kundalika river is one of the fastest flowing rivers of the South which makes it ideal for water rafting and other adventure activities.
All the activities mentioned below will be carried out under experts.
- Leave from Mumbai at 0400 hrs (sharp) in the morning – Travel in a Non-Ac Bus – Breakfast on the way. Reach Kolad by 0800 hrs
- Assemble at the starting point – Safety instruction and training session – Gear up for rafting – Start rafting by 0900 hrs
- Exciting whitewater rafting session of about 2 – 2.5 hrs where you negotiate with the rapid and do body surfing in Kundalika River – Reach the end by 1200 hrs – Freshen up
- Head to serve your hunger pangs after a thrilling rafting session
- Time to say bye to Kundalika river and leave for our home with beautiful memories of the day
- Reach Mumbai by 1900 hrs
TRIP COST – ₹ 2500/- + 5% GST
* All transfers by Non-AC Vehicle
* Rafting & equipment charges
* Entry Fee, Permits, Permissions
* Expert Charges
* Breakfast and Lunch
* Personal expenses, consumptions
* Cold-drinks, Packaged drinking water, snacks
* Insurance Cover
* Medical Evacuation
* Any expense not mentioned under ‘cost includes’
* Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc
* Any personal expense and sightseeing which are not in the Itinerary