River rafting in Kolad | Weekend adventure
Want to experience the thrill in the waters? Become a part of exciting water rafting adventure at Kolad. Let’s go to Kolad for River Rafting experience.
Famous for white water rafting, Kolad is a small village in the Raigad district of Maharashtra. It lies on the banks of River Kundalika. It boasts of natural beauty which blooms during the monsoons. The majestic valleys and picturesque backdrops make Kolad a treat for nature lovers. The river Kundalika is a big attraction here especially for people who interested in whitewater rafting. The Kundalika river is one of the fastest flowing rivers of the South which makes it ideal for water rafting and other adventure activities.
- 1000 hrs Assemble at BKC bus stop
- 1030 hrs Start our journey to Kolad1300 hrs Take a lunch break on the way (Lunch on your own)
- 1500 hrs Reach Kolad – check-in – freshen up
- 1600 hrs Snacks & tea/coffee
- 1630 hrs Activity time ( Activities like – Archery, rifle shooting, Burma bridge, Command crossing)
- 2000 hrs Dinner (Veg / Non-Veg)
- End of day 1
- 0700 hrs Early morning wake up
- 0730 hrs Breakfast
- 0830 hrs All participants will assemble at the meeting point for a briefing session on safety procedures & general instructions.
- 0900 hrs Leave for Rafting in the Kundalika river, one of the best experiences. This will give you n awesome rafting experience through the rapids & current of the river Kundalika.
- 1230 hrs Reach the endpoint of rafting. Travel back to the campsite.
- 1300 hrs Arrive at the campsite – Change – Freshen up
- 1400 hrs Lunch will be served.
- 1500 hrs Leave for Mumbai
- 1900 hrs Reach Mumbai with beautiful & adventurous memories to cherish for a lifetime
TRIP COST – ₹ 3000/- + 5% GST
*All transfers by Non-AC Vehicle
*Rafting & equipment charges
*Entry Fee, Permits, Permissions
*Dinner on Day 1 and Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2.
* Personal expenses, consumptions
* Cold-drinks, Packaged drinking water, snacks
*Any expense not mentioned under ‘cost includes’
*Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc
*Any personal expense and sightseeing which are not in the Itinerary