Irshalgad One Day Monsoon Trek
Irshalgad is a fortress located between Matheran and Panvel in Maharashtra, India. It is a sister fort to Prabalgad. The area of the fort is not large but there are several water cisterns cut from the rock. The nearest village is Irshalwadi.
DATE – 19th AUGUST 2018
- ❏ 0600hrs: Leave from Mumbai in a non AC coach.
- ❏ 0830hrs: Reach Irshalgad base village.
- ❏ 0930hrs: After breakfast & safety instructions, start ascending.
- ❏ 1100hrs: Reach the top. Time to explore & enjoy the natural beauty of this historic monument.
- ❏ 1230hrs: Start descending back to the base village.
- ❏ 1400hrs: Reach the base village. Proceed for lunch. Relish the traditional homemade food.
- ❏ 1500hrs: Leave for Mumbai by Non AC coach.
- ❏ 1730hrs: Reach Mumbai with all the wonderful memories to cherish for life.TREK GRADIENT – Easy
TIME TAKEN – 1 and a half hr
TREK TYPE – Gradual climb with a few stone steps
TRIP COST-₹ 1,500/- + GST per Person
- ● All transfers by Non-AC Vehicle
- ● Entry Fee, Permits, Permissions
- ● Expert Charges
- ● Breakfast and Lunch
- ● Personal expenses, consumptions
- ● Cold-drinks, Packaged drinking water, snacks, tips
- ● Insurance Cover
- ● Medical Evacuation
- ● Any expense not mentioned under ‘cost includes’
- ● Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc
- ● Any personal expense and sightseeing which are not in the Itinerary
- ● Meals whilst travelling
Contact us for booking:
Call us at 9920430579
Or DM us on Facebook or Instagram